Russian invasion of Ukraine

MCDONALD'S has announced it is selling all of its Russian branches in response to the ongoing war in Ukraine.

The fast-food giant, which first opened in Russia 30 years ago as the Soviet Union crumbled, has 847 stores in the country, employing some 62,000 people
...and if ' Spud U Like ' do the same, war's over.

Was just going to say they'll throw any fucker to the front line that can hold a gun. If they can put their wounded on the front line so long as they can hold a rifle, things are getting desperate. WW1 tactics being played out according to prisoner interviews.

Theyve lost a 3rd of their forces so far, the fighting is getting to the point where both sides will make small gains not stuff that will achieve objectives if you are Russian. Someone in the Kremlin must be quietly realising what a shit show this has been for them and removal of Putin is the only way their country is stopped from going backwards a 100 years in progression.

Man picking up phone:
'Yeah?
This morning mate.
Yes, the big black cigar thing, bloody heavy, took 2 of us
No, I left it on the dockside mate, signed for.
Yes signed for
Look mate, don't get shirty with me Mr..... <thumbs app>. ...Mr Putin
's'not my fault if you weren't in, I left it with your neighbour .. <thumbs app>... a Mr V. Zelensky... you got an issue with that, go and see him'

Not to be out done, the Russians have makeshifted drones to carry grenades... in plastic cups.... the 2nd strongest army in the world apparently

Not to be out done, the Russians have makeshifted drones to carry grenades... in plastic cups.... the 2nd strongest army in the world apparently

2nd strongest/largest...whatever, certainly not the smartest. I'm sure that that is all down to propaganda after seeing the inabilities towards Ukraine. I'd be embarrassed if I was Putin and his cohorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.