Russian invasion of Ukraine

What scum the Russians are. They get their arses handed to them on a plate near Kharkiv and the Russian border force prevents Donbass militia fighting for Russia from crossing!!!!!

20%-25% of the Russian army in Ukraine is stationed near the Izyum saliant. The Ukainian victory at Kharhiv now seriously exposes their supply lines.
A Ukraine strike South-East could indeed trap most of these forces in a pocket against the River Donets.
Kiev and Kharkiv could be mere bagatelles beside the slow motion car crash unfolding in the Donbas for Russia.
Here's hoping anyway.

Last edited:
20%-25% of the Russian army in Ukraine is stationed near the Izyum saliant. The Ukainian victory at Kharhiv now seriously exposes their supply lines.
A Ukraine strike South-East could indeed trap most of these forces in a pocket against the River Donets.
Kiev and Kharkiv could be mere bagatelles beside the slow motion car crash unfolding in the Donbas for Russia.
Here's hoping anyway.
Link to a video at the bottom of the page,says...."one of the most impressive videos of the war so far"

Fuck me.....not wrong.

Ukraine targeting supply lines from Belgarid into South Eastern Ukraine with long range artillary and drones.

The hero's of the steel plant are being got out and taken to russian area controlled and will be used for prisoner swaps

They really did buy time for the others to fight the russians , some have lost limbs and of course others killed but i bet they are still proud ukranians , hope they are treated properly

The hero's of the steel plant are being got out and taken to russian area controlled and will be used for prisoner swaps

They really did buy time for the others to fight the russians , some have lost limbs and of course others killed but i bet they are still proud ukranians , hope they are treated properly

I think they are unfortunately in for a tough time as they have been globally praised and been portrayed as asymbol of Ukrainian strength and endurance which will piss Putin off no end and fits into his Nazi narrative.

The speaker of the Russian State Duma has already said that the defenders of Mariupol “should not be exchanged”

https://mailbd.net/news/the-speaker...ers-of-mariupol-should-not-be-exchanged-9915/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.