Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think they are unfortunately in for a tough time as they have been globally praised and been portrayed as asymbol of Ukrainian strength and endurance which will piss Putin off no end and fits into his Nazi narrative.

The speaker of the Russian State Duma has already said that the defenders of Mariupol “should not be exchanged”

https://mailbd.net/news/the-speaker...ers-of-mariupol-should-not-be-exchanged-9915/
“You are making the right offer. Nazi criminals should not be exchanged. These are war criminals and we must do everything to bring them to justice,” he said.

Fuckinell.

some peoples just loving watching war. tbh its what wrong with the fkin planet LOL
I don’t know about loving it, but we should follow this war in all its detail including the barbaric behaviour of the Russian soldiers. A fair number of western politicians seem to have had the notion, taken from Ostpolitik, that the Russian bear could be tamed and brought within the European fold, by trade and cultural exchanges. We now know that this is wrong and I hope all European leaders take notice of this now and in the future.

I don’t know about loving it, but we should follow this war in all its detail including the barbaric behaviour of the Russian soldiers. A fair number of western politicians seem to have had the notion, taken from Ostpolitik, that the Russian bear could be tamed and brought within the European fold, by trade and cultural exchanges. We now know that this is wrong and I hope all European leaders take notice of this now and in the future.
This , we have also learnt they are not as good a military as we thought and they bragged about , they are not so scary after all, an enemy who fights back and they crumble

If some western leaders had had their way, we wouldn't even have a Nato defence policy, i'm fairly sure Trump would have achieved his objective of degrading/eliminating nato if he had won a second term and I suspect Ukraine by now would be sitting with a puppet government from the Kremlin if he had won. This was the man who believed putin over his own intelligence agency!

This is why this war is also very important for all of us to follow, as it shines a light on all putins admirers in the west from the far left and far right and hopefully opens peoples eyes as to what could await them - authoritarianism packaged under the umbrella of democracy - I hope Ukraine blows a big hole in the bears head.

Reports indicate that Ukraine have crossed the river Donets South of Vovchansk South East of Kharkiv. Expand the bridgehead to the South and then push East and Supplies to Izyum - the location of 25% of the Russian Army are seriously threatened.

Last edited:
If some western leaders had had their way, we wouldn't even have a Nato defence policy, i'm fairly sure Trump would have achieved his objective of degrading/eliminating nato if he had won a second term and I suspect Ukraine by now would be sitting with a puppet government from the Kremlin if he had won. This was the man who believed putin over his own intelligence agency!

This is why this war is also very important for all of us to follow, as it shines a light on all putins admirers in the west from the far left and far right and hopefully opens peoples eyes as to what could await them - authoritarianism packaged under the umbrella of democracy - I hope Ukraine blows a big hole in the bears head.
I hate to defend trump but he didn't look to eliminate Nato.
There is agreement that every country spends, I believe, 2% of their budget on Nato defence. A number of countries especially Germany, hadn't been doing this for some time. Trump basically said, if you don't pay your dues we won't either.
The invasion of Ukraine has woken a lot of countries up, tbf to the orange one, that's what he was trying to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.