Russian invasion of Ukraine

"You have to be careful of booby traps underneath".......brave,brave man.

Slava Ukraini.

I follow them on twatter. His buddy James has just gone back to Ukraine, after taking a break, going home and selling up everything he had, his car, home, boat, and finalising his divorce.

I think his wife gave him an ultimatum, reading between the lines, and he made his decision to go back and help out in Ukraine.

I would like to believe in this, but I don’t think that the entire command staff has been assigned to the Dnipro, perhaps this is some kind of rotation or transfer of headquarters to safer places. My friend is on the front line near Nikolaev, so far there are no prerequisites for a russian retreat in this direction, unfortunately. I apologize for my english lang))) I use a translator
No need to apologise, your English is better than most people on here. At least you know the difference between their, there, and they're.

Bridge i was on about earlier at Melitopol.This was being used to bring weapons etc from Crimea.
They are being cut off everywhere.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 52841
Do you think the strategy was to fool Russia into reinforcing Crimea with as much weaponry as possible, then cut it off and effectively take all that weaponry out of the game for the battles across the rest of Ukraine?

Do you think the strategy was to fool Russia into reinforcing Crimea with as much weaponry as possible, then cut it off and effectively take all that weaponry out of the game for the battles across the rest of Ukraine?
Good shout that....I've been saying it for a few days now regards Kherson,something strange is/was going on.
I seen somewhere today,some official said Ukraine may even retake Kherson "without having to fight"......as you say,Crimea could be fully stocked,but no way to replenish.
Also some Russian official said there is no way Russia will allow the Crimean bridge to be destroyed..."at all costs"....so could of pulled a lot back to defend it.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.