Russian invasion of Ukraine

I follow them on twatter. His buddy James has just gone back to Ukraine, after taking a break, going home and selling up everything he had, his car, home, boat, and finalising his divorce.

I think his wife gave him an ultimatum, reading between the lines, and he made his decision to go back and help out in Ukraine.
They're all at it.....Vitali Klitschko just divorced his wife after 26 years.

Slava Ukraini.

This is the 3rd time in about 6 weeks the Russians have used this video.
All with a different location mentioned and different amount of casulties etc.

Slava Ukraini.

Really hope that is true Spidey. Not that I’m doubting you.
Some ex high ranked official came out with it,and I seen summat a couple of week back saying "you wouldn't believe who it was,he's one of the pillars of the regime"...and that was from the ex president/chairman of the Duma.
Maybe is some truth in it.
If there is,they will have to have Putin assassinated first,imo.

Slava Ukraini.

Another.

Slava Ukraini.

Western experts say senior officials and members of Russian President Putin's elite are panicking and want to start negotiations to end the bloody war in Ukraine. The announcement of this move was made in a report circulated to Western intelligence agencies.

Another.

Slava Ukraini.

Western experts say senior officials and members of Russian President Putin's elite are panicking and want to start negotiations to end the bloody war in Ukraine. The announcement of this move was made in a report circulated to Western intelligence agencies.
Ukraine, Russia and the rest of the world needs this pointless war to end ASAP. I just cant see it ending soon unless Ukraine is prepared to give up some of its country, which is very unlikely and understandable. Or Russia removes Putin which again seems very unlikely. I fear its going to drag on and on sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.