Russian invasion of Ukraine

I can genuinely see a mass desertion of Kherson,only opinion.
But,imagine being a Russian soldier on the left side of the Dnipro,and reading/hearing about all these bridges,railway lines etc,all being destroyed.
Then realising when your out of ammo.....you're actually out of fuckin ammo.

Maybe that's what the high ranked Ukrainian was on about the other day,when he said...."we could possibly even re-take Kherson without having to fight".

Slava Ukraini.
That’s why they want any peace talks so desperately.

I'm pretty sure it's North,directly into Kherson Oblast.
Don't suppose it matters which way though?,nothing is passing it.
Had a quick look,heading towards Kerch,the tracks turn into multiple tracks,heading north it merges into 1......looks like North bound to me.

Slava Ukraini.
Thought so. If it's in the north, it would prevent materiel being deployed from Crimea to Kherson whereas if it were the Kerch line, it would stop weaponry coming in from Russia. Seems the strategy is to let the orcs bring as much weaponry into Crimea as they want but not let them deploy it into the rest of Ukraine, and this provides an easier target for precision weaponry like HIMARS to destroy it if it's all in a few locations in Crimea.

Come on guys, that's just not suitable for the work place, please think before posting.

Putting a "spoiler" up really isn't difficult.
I know there was some debate about this last night, but we would appreciate it if people could use the spoiler tag when posting videos from the conflict that could be contentious, just to be on the safe side. Thanks.

Russia riding for a fall now. They will hit back of course but they are so careless and inefficient that Ukraine will deal with them. It really looks like the might of Russia could be broken on the wheel of Ukrainian courage. Amazing. Still a long way to go, but compare the morale of the two sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.