Russian invasion of Ukraine

Best coverage of the war from the mainstream TV channels were the 5 minute summaries Sky News used to do.

Seems like they've stopped them in the past few weeks though unfortunately.

The last sentance sums the Ukranian people up.
Kharkiv have had it bad,EVERY night.
Think there is 6 civillians dead and 16 injured so far in tonights strikes.

Slava Ukraini.

This is what residential buildings in the northern part of Kharkiv look like now. Hardly any intact glass left. People still live there and wait for Victory.

FaWKy4EWQAUqrej.jpeg.jpg

I have been listening to a foreign affairs journo from Canada. She thinks Russia is fucked in every possible way. She isn’t stupid or exaggerating, reasoning was clear.
YES YES YES.
Look for “Conversations that matter” on utube search.
An interesting watch that. Thanks for posting.

The last sentance sums the Ukranian people up.
Kharkiv have had it bad,EVERY night.
Think there is 6 civillians dead and 16 injured so far in tonights strikes.

Slava Ukraini.

This is what residential buildings in the northern part of Kharkiv look like now. Hardly any intact glass left. People still live there and wait for Victory.

View attachment 53127
And that's the ones still standing !

I'm so sorry for the people of Kharkiv, visited with City in 2017 with my lad. We stayed in a beautiful small boutique hotel (Hotel 19) just south of the big square and park, not far from the "Mirror Stream" and beautiful church.

I hope the hotel and staff are safe and well, they were really nice/friendly people, and we had a great 2 nights there, I really wanted to take my wife there, she would have loved the place.

They only fire at military stuff,right?
Kharkiv yesterday.....luckily no kids there.

Slava Ukraini.

Not defending them, but we don't know what they were actually aiming at. I doubt it was a kids play park, but we do know their artillery is not very accurate, so most likely it was off an off target shell.

As you say though luckily no kids playing there at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.