Russian invasion of Ukraine

Apparently,i dont know how true,but if it is,summat big is gonna happen,IMO.
26,000 Civillians been evacuated from Donetsk region in 24 hours.

Slava Ukraini.
I'm absolutely fascinated and captivated by events there at the moment. I'm in awe of the armed forces of Ukraine.

Praying they kick the invaders back into their own country, mate.

I'm absolutely fascinated and captivated by events there at the moment. I'm in awe of the armed forces of Ukraine.

They are already at the Russian border,about 25 mile North of Kharkiv.....they are on the move.
Can only go east from their position there.

Slava Ukraini.

Captivated but petrified at the same time wondering what that shit house in the Kremlin has up his sleeve.

I normally watch GB News as opposed to Woke TV (BBC) or SLY News.
Tonight though the balanced debate was way off with Peter Hitchens pro Russian drivel.
That's the problem with some of the so called "alternative" media. It allows a platform to either the unhinged, whacky or channels run by de facto dictators like RT.
"Alternative" media viewing figures now dwarf x 10 that of so called "Maintream" media
So which is mainstream..? Whatever the fuck that means...

Apparently,i dont know how true,but if it is,summat big is gonna happen,IMO.
26,000 Civillians been evacuated from Donetsk region in 24 hours.

Slava Ukraini.
That's for the winter that starts mid October. It then rains and the fields turn to mud till it freezes over mid November. No gas to keep folks warm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.