Russian invasion of Ukraine

I assume you haven't read the whole thread or failed to understand its content. His day job is immaterial - he has drawn together information facts and figures declared by the Tory Party and individual MP's declarations - if the truth offends you then don't read it.

I read it. Some Russians donated money to the Tory party and some individual MP causes. No disputing that fact.

What is the relevance to the Russian/Ukraine situation given you posted it in a thread on the subject? Something about how our government has been brought by the Russians - bloody looooool and you think I have an aversion to the truth?

I read it. Some Russians donated money to the Tory party and some individual MP causes. No disputing that fact.

What is the relevance to the Russian/Ukraine situation given you posted it in a thread on the subject? Something about how our government has been brought by the Russians - bloody looooool and you think I have an aversion to the truth?
You have to understand it's a global conspiracy. Putin, trump, farage and Boris are all in it together with qanon, GB news prince Andrew and Joe Rogan.

Grown men and their ego's, what a waste of time and money this cock waving is when there are much more important things to be doing.
I think they do it to keep people busy and ensure the arms industry continues to do a roaring trade. It was more worrying when the ruskies all didn’t have a pot to piss in. Nothing to lose. Now all the power people are loaded and live luxury lifestyles. It’s a strange world this one. No one ever learns from previous mistakes.

why have Russians done that? Ask yourself that? What does a foreign person seek to gain other than influence

Will we be sending the troops currently driving ambulances or those helping with the clear up from storm Arwen? Maybe we will redeploy those already on deployment - there is a limit in what you can do with 80k troops that you seem to think can fix everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.