Russian invasion of Ukraine

I feel sorry for the children… it’s pretty scary stuff for most of us . You don’t not what goes on in the minds of some with things like this. Suppose you’ve got to protect them from mainstream news sometimes these days.

why Putin is laughing at us and Truss is an empty gesture - I mean she is anyway not just in relation to the Russia/Ukraine problem

read the thread - out Government is bought and paid for

Is this serious? who even is this Louis Henwood? I mean come on; just ask yourself how many more anti tank missiles would we have sent to the Ukraine if it wasn’t for this near £2m of donations? Talk about clutching at straws.

Edit: I see he’s a creative art worker. I was at least expecting some sort of journalistic career. Where the fuck do you even find these loons to follow?

Is this serious? who even is this Louis Henwood? I mean come on; just ask yourself how many more anti tank missiles would we have sent to the Ukraine if it wasn’t for this near £2m of donations? Talk about clutching at straws.

Edit: I see he’s a creative art worker. I was at least expecting some sort of journalistic career. Where the fuck do you even find these loons to follow?

I assume you haven't read the whole thread or failed to understand its content. His day job is immaterial - he has drawn together information facts and figures declared by the Tory Party and individual MP's declarations - if the truth offends you then don't read it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.