Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is why we have to treat China very carefully because economic sanctions would be suicidal and inevitably affect ourselves as much as China itself. Trump tried it and the US/world economy faltered somewhat but the Chinese economy in comparison was barely affected.

All statistics out of China are to be taken with a very very large dose of salt. They have an amazing ability to always hit targets be they inflation or growth or whatever. Quite remarkable really….wait, unless they are lying? Nah not them.

China own the majority of US sovereign debt, the US could also bankrupt China overnight by defaulting. It serves no one’s purpose for the US/China to have at it economically as they’d both fuck themselves to high heaven, and they’re both aware of that.

China holds less than 4%. They’re not even the largest foreign holders.

So we all stocked up for WW3?

Biden, Boris,and Macron are desperate for a distraction from their domestic issues.

Ive got to the last pack of pandemic bog roll, does this mean I have to get some more and also white wash my windows just incase Vlad flies off a few nukes?
I don't think it will be nuclear. However, I wouldn't rule out chemical warfare. For my protection I will be storing farts as some people have commented they would be outlawed by the United Nations chemical weapons charter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.