Russian invasion of Ukraine

Confirmed to have been taken in Ukraine.

The one with the back plate maybe something new and not seen before as ATACMS has exposed tubes.

I did read before that Lockheed have been testing new longer distance ammo.

Edit. Looks like it’s just the image in the left from Ukraine. Could be nothing.

Last edited:
With China doing exercises in Russia, things seem in the background to be ramping up, Chinas economy is in the shitter, the leaders will want to distract from this by war possibly. Could a small scale WW3 be just around the corner as resources get cut off and the dicks in charge make power plays to distract from their populaces just how badly run their countries are (ours included) remember they wont be on the front lines and don’t give a fuck.
Putin will want to save face, I see his last play trying to bring NATO into it, meanwhile whilst we are distracted China make a play for Taiwan, the USA would be committed in Europe, could they help Taiwan at the same time?
NATO would kick Russias arse within weeks but then Putin would then revert to nuclear as a final hurrah, i know Hitler would’ve have had he capabilit.

Good day and good weekend to you friends!) I didn’t get enough sleep today, I woke up from an air raid alarm at 2 am, it ended only closer to 5 am. Then the sleep completely disappeared and it turned out to fall asleep only closer to 7 in the morning) Now I am coming to my senses with pints of coffee again under the air raid sirens)))

Right now I'm sitting on my balcony, smoking, and I think everyone is talking about the Second World War, its scale around the world. My great-grandfather took part in it and died, he is buried somewhere in Poland in an unknown grave. I was born in 1987 when the ussr was still waging a war in Afghanistan, where my uncle participated. Then the first Chechen war began in 1994 and lasted 2 years, then the second Chechen war began in 1999 and officially lasted a year, but in fact it lasted 10 years until 2009. War in Georgia in 2008, now war in Ukraine since 2014. Thus, personally, I find myself living in countries where the war has been directly going on for more than 10 years) And personally, I somehow found 5 different wars) A strange feeling)

p.s. War be damned! Cursed be the one who starts the war!

Right now I'm sitting on my balcony, smoking, and I think everyone is talking about the Second World War, its scale around the world. My great-grandfather took part in it and died, he is buried somewhere in Poland in an unknown grave. I was born in 1987 when the ussr was still waging a war in Afghanistan, where my uncle participated. Then the first Chechen war began in 1994 and lasted 2 years, then the second Chechen war began in 1999 and officially lasted a year, but in fact it lasted 10 years until 2009. War in Georgia in 2008, now war in Ukraine since 2014. Thus, personally, I find myself living in countries where the war has been directly going on for more than 10 years) And personally, I somehow found 5 different wars) A strange feeling)

p.s. War be damned! Cursed be the one who starts the war!
Life can be so unfair!

We in the UK don't know how lucky we are sometimes.

At least we can be proud of the UK support so far.

Take care and please be assured we are willing you to victory!

Good day and good weekend to you friends!) I didn’t get enough sleep today, I woke up from an air raid alarm at 2 am, it ended only closer to 5 am. Then the sleep completely disappeared and it turned out to fall asleep only closer to 7 in the morning) Now I am coming to my senses with pints of coffee again under the air raid sirens)))
Stay safe.

Confirmed to have been taken in Ukraine.

The one with the back plate maybe something new and not seen before as ATACMS has exposed tubes.

I did read before that Lockheed have been testing new longer distance ammo.

Edit. Looks like it’s just the image in the left from Ukraine. Could be nothing.

Nobody bar the operatives will ever know whats in them pods....it doesnt matter what missile/rocket is being used,the pods look identicle.
ATACMS being fired here....obviously right side shows the 1 missile being launched.....left side still to fire,looks just like a 6 rocket pod,but has 1 ATACMS inside.

Slava Ukraini.

MLRS_pic1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.