Russian invasion of Ukraine

I am seeing that Ukrainian air force pilots are in the UK doing familiarisation training on the American A10's - as thats a plane designed to attack Russian tanks in a cold war scenario if the Americans supply them to Ukraine that could be a massive game changer
Love the Warthogs.
I saw a squadron badge at an airshow with the caption: "Don't run away - it will take us longer to kill you!"
The 7 barrel Gatling will make mincemeat of the orc defences.
Shame.

Love the Warthogs.
I saw a squadron badge at an airshow with the caption: "Don't run away - it will take us longer to kill you!"
The 7 barrel Gatling will make mincemeat of the orc defences.
Shame.

I remember me and a couple of lads holidaying on the Norfolk Broads in the 80's - lay in the sun on the boat roof a few of them flew over - they were at zero feet and the bull rushes we were sailing through masked the noise (I think they were the noisiest in the world at the time ) and as they rushed over how none of us ended up in the water in our panic I have no idea

Ukrainian Howitzers,now firing Excalibur missiles....as little as 75 metres...dunno where,my guess,is East....said all along it's very close combat in that region.

Slava Ukraini.

I remember me and a couple of lads holidaying on the Norfolk Broads in the 80's - lay in the sun on the boat roof a few of them flew over - they were at zero feet and the bull rushes we were sailing through masked the noise (I think they were the noisiest in the world at the time ) and as they rushed over how none of us ended up in the water in our panic I have no idea
That's where I first saw them. They were based at Bentwaters , next to Rendlesham Forest (of UFO fame) and used the Broads to practice low flying. I once saw one pop up in a field at Dove Holes as I was driving past - nearly shit myself!
They have a distinctive whistle in flight.

That's where I first saw them. They were based at Bentwaters , next to Rendlesham Forest (of UFO fame) and used the Broads to practice low flying. I once saw one pop up in a field at Dove Holes as I was driving past - nearly shit myself!
They have a distinctive whistle in flight.

Talking of popping up when I lived "Darn Sarf" I used to regularly drive across the Purbecks where the ranges are and near Wool where the RTR are based - I was once driving there and an Apache ( or similar ) just popped up......those things must have an invisibility mode button on the instrument panel

I am seeing that Ukrainian air force pilots are in the UK doing familiarisation training on the American A10's - as thats a plane designed to attack Russian tanks in a cold war scenario if the Americans supply them to Ukraine that could be a massive game changer
Tank busters. Mental aircraft, designed to be able to take heavy fire but dish out even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.