Russian invasion of Ukraine

I read an article the other day on the Starstreak that UK has supplied. I didn’t realise it was largely immune to typical air defence counter measures such as chaff and flares. Once launched an enemy pilot is basically fucked. Short range it might be but hopefully it’s giving the Russian pilots pause for thought.

I read an article the other day on the Starstreak that UK has supplied. I didn’t realise it was largely immune to typical air defence counter measures such as chaff and flares. Once launched an enemy pilot is basically fucked. Short range it might be but hopefully it’s giving the Russian pilots pause for thought.
They won’t like that up em.

If the rest of the European leaders had given the support to the Ukraine that the UK has given then this war might be over by now.
Regardless of his politics he has walked the walk when it has come to supporting the Ukraine. How many other European leader can you honestly say that about?

Quite a few to be fair.

Not sure I agree with your first paragraph, remember they are getting aid from the eu as well as directly from some nations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.