Russian invasion of Ukraine

It's beyond my comprehension that a leader can send 100k of their young countrymen to thier deaths and not care!
It’s not 100k ‘Russians’ though, it’s 97.5k minorities from ‘backwaters’ and 2.5k euro Russians. If the body bags had been coming back to the ‘elite’ euro Russians in the numbers that the rest of the country has suffered, I’m sure they’d be more prominent and public rhetoric against the war.

Speaking of the 117k though… I’m not sure what they are going to arm them with, that’s a 10+% increase , for an army suffering serious losses of high tech and modern material.

It’s not 100k ‘Russians’ though, it’s 97.5k minorities from ‘backwaters’ and 2.5k euro Russians. If the body bags had been coming back to the ‘elite’ euro Russians in the numbers that the rest of the country has suffered, I’m sure they’d be more prominent and public rhetoric against the war.

Speaking of the 117k though… I’m not sure what they are going to arm them with, that’s a 10+% increase , for an army suffering serious losses of high tech and modern material.
Yeah you make very good points, but my comment was more about how Putin can sleep at night.

If I personally caused that pain to just 1 family I would find it hard to ever clear my conscience never mind sending 100k to an early grave.

Mad they got that close to Kyiv, nothing but respect for Ukraine.
Once again, nothing sensitive in this 30 second video.

I wondered yesterday if there was something like this, it’s mad how they’ve been pushed out the north, let’s hope they can push them out the south in the next six months, then join NATO.

Friends, thank u very much for the congratulations on my birthday! I willnt tire of repeating, thanks to yr help and support, we will win! Thanks again! If God permits, I will someday be able to visit the UK, I have been to more than 30 countries, but I havent had time to visit yr country. For the first time in my life, I ran into people from your country at Euro 2012 in Donetsk and was at the England-Ukraine match. I then lived in a fan zone near Donetsk, along with fans from your country. Although I don't know your language, when we drank a few pints of beer we understood each other) It was a cool time, I hope someday life will give me to relive such moments again. Will live! God save the Queen and Ukraine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.