Russian invasion of Ukraine

Was listening to Radio 5Live last night where the subject was the high cost of living and some jerk came on to claim it was all our own fault for supporting Ukraine and that Putin was being pushed into cutting off oil and gas supplies because of western support. This particular caller was of the George Galloway mould, someone who thought that Russia was a paradise [not his words but he seemed to believe that] and that Ukraine was ALWAYS part of Russia and that country had broken away from it. As far as I know, Ukraine was annexed by Catherine The Great in 1793, previously being more aligned to Poland before then. I will not allow myself to drift into that argument but I would beg to ask how many asylum seekers have flooded voluntarily into that Russian 'paradise' compared with the flooding into Western Europe.
Loads of those cretins about sadly. I know a few on the ultra-left who hate “Western imperialism” and America etc. Funny that they’re still living in the UK and haven’t upped sticks to start a new utopian life in Moscow though eh.

Galloway is a terrorist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.