Russian invasion of Ukraine

Thing is,as what point do the Russians think.....the Goverment tell us we are doing really well in the invasion,we sent in 170k troops....what the fuck do we need to send another 130k for?
They really must be thick as fuck.

Slava Ukraini.
It shows you how they are, seeing as they have swallowed the whole denazification bullshit.

The Ukraine is being supported by countries who fought a war against the Nazi's. Not once have any of those countries ever supported Nazism. Yet the Russians seem to think the entire western world has suddenly turned to Nazism.

That’s the thing, the Ukrainians have nothing that can “take out” a span of a bridge. They can make it unusable in the most part but to fully take out a span ( from what I read a few weeks back ) would take a decent strike on the base support with a 1000kg+ bomb. Each shell they are using is approx 9kg of explosive. To fully take out 1 span they would need to hit it a few hundred if not thousands of times with the ammo they have. To even try to take out more than 1 is needless as just making 1 unusable is enough. Any more is a waste of guided ammo.

Lets not forget this is their country...bridges are really fucking expensive to build.

Why would you take out a bridge you want to use later?

One Himars can fire 12 XM31 rockets with a 90kg explosive payload, so they could do it if they wanted.

It shows you how they are, seeing as they have swallowed the whole denazification bullshit.

The Ukraine is being supported by countries who fought a war against the Nazi's. Not once have any of those countries ever supported Nazism. Yet the Russians seem to think the entire western world has suddenly turned to Nazism.
Was listening to Radio 5Live last night where the subject was the high cost of living and some jerk came on to claim it was all our own fault for supporting Ukraine and that Putin was being pushed into cutting off oil and gas supplies because of western support. This particular caller was of the George Galloway mould, someone who thought that Russia was a paradise [not his words but he seemed to believe that] and that Ukraine was ALWAYS part of Russia and that country had broken away from it. As far as I know, Ukraine was annexed by Catherine The Great in 1793, previously being more aligned to Poland before then. I will not allow myself to drift into that argument but I would beg to ask how many asylum seekers have flooded voluntarily into that Russian 'paradise' compared with the flooding into Western Europe.

That’s the thing, the Ukrainians have nothing that can “take out” a span of a bridge. They can make it unusable in the most part but to fully take out a span ( from what I read a few weeks back ) would take a decent strike on the base support with a 1000kg+ bomb. Each shell they are using is approx 9kg of explosive. To fully take out 1 span they would need to hit it a few hundred if not thousands of times with the ammo they have. To even try to take out more than 1 is needless as just making 1 unusable is enough. Any more is a waste of guided ammo.
What about the missiles that sank the Russian flag ship?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.