Russian invasion of Ukraine

I do wonder how other countries in the EU are coping with all this cost of living crisis, are the French, Germans etc all going out on strike and having their bills go through the roof? Blamimg the brave Ukrainians against a despot is ridiculous, if it takes me cutting back for a few years, well I’ve never been rich so it won’t be a hardship.

My relatives who live in France who are both British citizens have been given hardship payments and Energy bill increases have been capped at 4% safe to say the French are helping out, they are much less reliant on Gas mind as their network of small Nuclear reactors provide the bulk of their energy.

Russia exhausted recruitment pool of peripheral and disenfranchised regions. According to the Institute for the Study of War, Russia cannot continue recruitment efforts in peripheral regions and may have to depend on central Russia for further recruits.

Slava Ukraini.

See how much appetite the public in Russia for this needless war when they are having to force men from Moscow and St Petersburg to the front.

What I mean is the Ukrainians could take out 3 or 4 spans to make the bridge totally US but they seem to be concentrating on a couple of spans near the east bank of the river Dinipro and the ground either side where the pontoons dock. Totally effective at denying the bride and river crossing to the Russians to provide the volume of supplies needed.

That’s the thing, the Ukrainians have nothing that can “take out” a span of a bridge. They can make it unusable in the most part but to fully take out a span ( from what I read a few weeks back ) would take a decent strike on the base support with a 1000kg+ bomb. Each shell they are using is approx 9kg of explosive. To fully take out 1 span they would need to hit it a few hundred if not thousands of times with the ammo they have. To even try to take out more than 1 is needless as just making 1 unusable is enough. Any more is a waste of guided ammo.

See how much appetite the public in Russia for this needless war when they are having to force men from Moscow and St Petersburg to the front.
Thing is,as what point do the Russians think.....the Goverment tell us we are doing really well in the invasion,we sent in 170k troops....what the fuck do we need to send another 130k for?
They really must be thick as fuck.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.