Russian invasion of Ukraine

Interesting write-up on the Russian tank situation, numbers destroyed, possible amounts still available, etc.

Interesting write-up on the Russian tank situation, numbers destroyed, possible amounts still available, etc.

But do they have two and a half thousand trained tank crew to operate these machines?

It's not a cop out at all. Are you implying or saying that no Russians have left their country since the start of the war in protest or to dodge conscription? I think you will find the answer is yes they have!

Oh look! Internet articles saying Russians are leaving to avoid the draft and Putins regime.

In fact their are loads of articles on this and how many brave Russians are leaving and standing up to Putins Regime. Just a shame their arnt lots more. Hopefully at some time in the near future this will happen.

From your responses I'm guessing if you were Russian you wouldn't be one of them. I know for a fact that if I were Russian, me and my family would be out of that country in an instant.

Now I think I've wasted enough time on your responses. So have a good day.
Still copping out. These, as I said above, are not the same people as the potential refuseniks who are poor and do not have the means to escape. Read more carefully if you want to condemn people. You lack humanity, otherwise.
I thought from what I had read that conscripts were doing National Service and protected from being forcibly sent to conflict unless they signed up for the army contract.

As there is no general mobilisation then there is no general conscription, just National Service and that even if Russian Army trying to push these National Service type conscripts into Ukraine they did have rights to refuse.
I think there is a big gap between the legal position and the facts on the ground. Western sources are reporting “conscription”

Still copping out. These, as I said above, are not the same people as the potential refuseniks who are poor and do not have the means to escape. Read more carefully if you want to condemn people. You lack humanity, otherwise.

I think there is a big gap between the legal position and the facts on the ground. Western sources are reporting “conscription”
Whatever, reported facts are not your clearly not your thing, so I suggest you go and argue with someone else. Have a nice day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.