Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ammo warehouses,command posts,bases etc.....in total,18 was hit through the night.
Shelling going on all over the Donetsk region,still.
A "Drone control centre" was hit.
Yesterday I posted that Ukraine may push from Kostromka towards Beryslav...pure guesswork.
Well,it appears that the Russian Airforce attacked Ukrainian positions in Beryslav.
Ukrainian forces apparently have control over 3 bridges...1 is Dariivka,not sure on the other 2 yet....anyone?
Dariivka bridge goes over the Inhulets and is 11 mile from the centre of Kherson......ELEVEN MILE.
UKRAINIAN FORCES ARE A LOT FURTHER THAN IS REPORTED!!!

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Day 191:

Not a lot of information out there today - though it seems apparant that the initial reports of of the Kherson offensive were more like the battle field shaping operations described by the US DOD and UK MOD on day one rather than a full scale offensive. In areas where territory was gained further forces were committed.
The only really interesting thing is the continuing Russian fan fiction about the supposed Ukrainian ZNPP attack. Not a single picture or video. Not even a false one - tells you all you need to know.

Ammo warehouses,command posts,bases etc.....in total,18 was hit through the night.
Shelling going on all over the Donetsk region,still.
A "Drone control centre" was hit.
Yesterday I posted that Ukraine may push from Kostromka towards Beryslav...pure guesswork.
Well,it appears that the Russian Airforce attacked Ukrainian positions in Beryslav.
Ukrainian forces apparently have control over 3 bridges...1 is Dariivka,not sure on the other 2 yet....anyone?
Dariivka bridge goes over the Inhulets and is 11 mile from the centre of Kherson......ELEVEN MILE.
UKRAINIAN FORCES ARE A LOT FURTHER THAN IS REPORTED!!!

Slava Ukraini.
If the Darivka piece is true then Ukraine has completely split the Russian forces west of the Dnipro in two - Kherson and North of Kherson.. There are no crossing points across the River Inhulets further south.
Can't see it myself.
The information that I have seen is there are no operational crossing points for the Russians across the Inhulets. E.g

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.