Russian invasion of Ukraine

If the Darivka piece is true then Ukraine has completely split the Russian forces west of the Dnipro in two - Kherson and North of Kherson.. There are no crossing points across the river Inhulets further south.
Can't see it myself.
Dunno mate,that's why I said "apparently"
On the supposed Ukrainian attempted attack of NPP.
Russia are now saying they have stopped a 2nd wave and sunk 2 barges containing 300-400 troops.....again,no pictures or videos.

Slava Ukraini.

It’s getting to the stage where the orcs must be so demotivated and worn down mass desertion will happen. Ukrainians morale will be going through the roof let’s hope this is where the Russian bastards seriously fall apart. All we need is a pro western rival to take putins place.

It’s getting to the stage where the orcs must be so demotivated and worn down mass desertion will happen. Ukrainians morale will be going through the roof let’s hope this is where the Russian bastards seriously fall apart. All we need is a pro western rival to take putins place.
If you’d listen all the orc phone interceptions you’d know it’s not very far from that moment

It’s turning into a humiliation for them, as long as the west keeps giving Ukraine high tech weapons, the Russian army will keep taking losses. There could even be a situation where the Ukrainian army pushes into Crimea in the future, imagine trying to take a country and end up losing the territory that Russia had gained in 2014?

Last edited:
If the Darivka piece is true then Ukraine has completely split the Russian forces west of the Dnipro in two - Kherson and North of Kherson.. There are no crossing points across the River Inhulets further south.
Can't see it myself.
The information that I have seen is there are no operational crossing points for the Russians across the Inhulets. E.g

Yeah,get what you are saying....was looking about myself,as I wasn't sure.
They must mean they control it as in "fire control",if that's the correct term?

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.