Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don’t know if this video has already been posted here, the battle of our soldiers against the orcs, the distance is literally a few meters.

Read last week that the Ukrainian anti air is so good, a lot of the Russian pilots are refusing to venture much past the frontlines of battle.

So much for the second best armed forces in the works.

The UK starstreak is apparently exceptional. Short range but if it gets a fix on you you’re in a world of trouble, hardly any time to react and it’s immune to most counter measures. It mere presence effectively prevents low flying attempts by the Russians because it’s so portable they have no idea where and how many there are. Their choices are then to go high which makes them vulnerable to other anti air and the UA airforce along with making targeting a lot harder.

That’s incredible footage
It is indeed.
Think it's near Pisky,Donetsk.....I posted a couple of month back,that,up in that region,its very very close combat.
When the Orcs said they were gonna concentrate on the East,I was laughing to myself.
Don't get me wrong,some Orcs will be up for that type of shit,but conscripts....no chance.
You need balls of steel to be anywhere near The East.
15 villages were pummelled and stormed yesterday,no one of them fell to the Orcs.
They've had a go at 4 today with again,no success.

Slava Ukraini.

It is indeed.
Think it's near Pisky,Donetsk.....I posted a couple of month back,that,up in that region,its very very close combat.
When the Orcs said they were gonna concentrate on the East,I was laughing to myself.
Don't get me wrong,some Orcs will be up for that type of shit,but conscripts....no chance.
You need balls of steel to be anywhere near The East.
15 villages were pummelled and stormed yesterday,no one of them fell to the Orcs.
They've had a go at 4 today with again,no success.

Slava Ukraini.

I wouldn’t be up for that sort of fight if it wasn’t my land that’s for sure.

The UK starstreak is apparently exceptional. Short range but if it gets a fix on you you’re in a world of trouble, hardly any time to react and it’s immune to most counter measures. It mere presence effectively prevents low flying attempts by the Russians because it’s so portable they have no idea where and how many there are. Their choices are then to go high which makes them vulnerable to other anti air and the UA airforce along with making targeting a lot harder.

those things look like they are out of a sci fi film when you see them tracking a target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.