Russian invasion of Ukraine

Caspian Sea is big, but I doubt Russia would have built and launched a sub into it. Checking - they have 8 corvettes - the biggest vessel of theirs in the sea

Can you send a link about the sub that went through the Bosporus?
The Caspian sea is an inland sea. The Russians may have subs in it but they're as useful as us having subs in Lake Windermere.

Settlement control situation in Kherson oblast – Since last week, Ukraine took control of: Ol'hyne, Novovoznesens'ke, Myroliubivka, Lyubymivka, Petrivka, Vysokopillya, Blahodativka, Sukhyi Stavok, Bilohirka, Kostromka, Bezimenne, Shchaslyve settlements....
There are also reports of Ukrainian presence in: Mala Seidemynukha, Arkhanhel's'ke, Novovoskresens'ke, Khreshchenivka and Zolota Balka. (which marked as contested on the map).
Fb9v-KjXoAAIDW4.jpeg.jpg
Slava Ukraini.

The Caspian sea is an inland sea. The Russians may have subs in it but they're as useful as us having subs in Lake Windermere.
Yes I know. They won’t have subs in it - it’s not big enough to warrant construction of a sub building shipyard.
Nor is it really deep enough, to effectively have subs that won’t be easily detectable.
And a quick wiki look, shows the Caspian flotilla has 8 corvettes and then lesser sized offensive ships. Probably just to counter Iran.

My main question directed at you was about the sub coming through the Bosporus- if you can point to a link to that, please.

Before the gallows are fully erected.

The exact opposite is true.

Explanation 1.
On July 4th it was reported that Luhansk province had been occupied in its entirety by the Russians.
Yesterday, the Ukrainians re-entered Luhansk.
Ipso facto, the Russians' boast that they had 100% of Luhansk province is no longer a fact.

Explanation 2.
The comment about the Russian cruise missiles refers to a story of last week(?) which reported that a Russian submarine with cruise missiles on it had sneaked into the Black Sea through the Bosphorus. I assumed that the Russians had used all of their stock of cruise missiles held in Crimea and that the missiles fired had to be from that vessel.

I am hoping to provide evidence regarding the sub story.
Ye, sorry mate, jumped the gun abit. I've deleted the post.

Interesting read, observations from a Russian invader within Kherson. Apparently from a neo-nazi group, calls the locals cowards, but admits they don't walk alone within the city, and always check under their car (Russian plates removed) for bombs:

Wonder if the Ukrainians are getting any help with someone leaking Russian info hence the fast progress. Maybe someone in Russia needs putin to look a fool when crimea gets taken back
The Orcs are abandoning their positions on the front line in Kherson.
Thing is,they have been well dug in for months in these positions.
Now they are out in the open,or in positions where they won't have time to dig in.
When they abandoned their positions,where they abandoning to?
They are stuck,they have nowhere to go and will be low on ammo,food and water.
The Dnipro is only going to get colder........it's going to be a mass surrender or a massacre,IMO.
Orcs will be out of Kherson by the end of October at the latest,again opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.