Russian invasion of Ukraine

Caspian Sea is big, but I doubt Russia would have built and launched a sub into it. Checking - they have 8 corvettes - the biggest vessel of theirs in the sea

Can you send a link about the sub that went through the Bosporus?
I use two main sources for my comments. Bluemoon and the Daily Kos. I've trawled through both and I can't find any mention of a sub going through the Bosphorus in the past week. I did find a mention about a Russian Cruise Missile armed sub entering the Med. I must have got confused and mixed up my Straits of Gibraltar with the Bosphorus.
Things are not helped by my inability to fully trust Mr. Erdogun.

The Orcs are abandoning their positions on the front line in Kherson.
Thing is,they have been well dug in for months in these positions.
Now they are out in the open,or in positions where they won't have time to dig in.
When they abandoned their positions,where they abandoning to?
They are stuck,they have nowhere to go and will be low on ammo,food and water.
The Dnipro is only going to get colder........it's going to be a mass surrender or a massacre,IMO.
Orcs will be out of Kherson by the end of October at the latest,again opinion.
Be ace if they could end this awful mess before Chrimbo, and go back to their families.

Retreating Orcs trying to slow the advance.

Russians blew up at least one bridge on the way to Balakliya, Kharkiv oblast as Russian telegram channels claim that the Ukrainian troops are assaulting towards Balakliya and have even entered the town trying to cut off the Russian forces around Izyum.

Slava Ukraini.

Would Ukraine accept end of way and lose crimea like back in 2014 or are they going for full take back. If Russian law says nukes can used to defend after an attack would crimea be classed as Russian soil to them?

Would Ukraine accept end of way and lose crimea like back in 2014 or are they going for full take back. If Russian law says nukes can used to defend after an attack would crimea be classed as Russian soil to them?
Putin has took the piss.Hes had thousands of innocent Ukrainians slaughtered.
Zelensky will make him look the **** he is......Ukraine take ALL land back,none negotiable,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

Putin has took the piss.Hes had thousands of innocent Ukrainians slaughtered.
Zelensky will make him look the **** he is......Ukraine take ALL land back,none negotiable,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.
I suppose it helps the Ukrainians have real desire to fight and get rid of the invaders. Russian history is full of dictators being killed by their own will putins failures catch up to him soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.