Russian invasion of Ukraine

It's a fucking shitshow over there. However I've become irked with Zelenksy and his missus telling us to accept being ripped off by our government to save his.

It's a proxy war of attrition now and no one will back down.

Is there a particular quote or interview that you’re thinking of there? As I haven’t seen him justifying uk domestic policy choices.

I’d also argue he’s trying to save a lot more than his government, unless you missed a word off the end of your first sentence and meant something else.

I think we might have a chance
Well now Poland has ordered 2000+ K2 tanks and 650+ 155mm self pripelled howitzers from South Korea and over 500 HIMARS from the US they can probably do it themselves in a couple of years.
(Can't trust the Germans or French to help)

Well now Poland has ordered 2000+ K2 tanks and 650+ 155mm self pripelled howitzers from South Korea and over 500 HIMARS from the US they can probably do it themselves in a couple of years.
(Can't trust the Germans or French to help)
I wouldn't fancy being in a tank these days, drones are making them suicide boxes

Ukraine offensive south of Kharkiv and north of Izyum..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.