Russian invasion of Ukraine

Depends on her views. So maybe yes.
No, I don’t know her views to be fair anymore than I ask any customer before serving them , maybe other customers support Putin how would I know, but she’s been a customer for years with a family here not going to start discriminating based on what Putin has done.

No, I don’t know her views to be fair anymore than I ask any customer before serving them , maybe other customers support Putin how would I know, but she’s been a customer for years with a family here not going to start discriminating based on what Putin has done.
FFS you might be serving rags without even know.

Are you a special kind of stupid??? :)

It's a fucking shitshow over there. However I've become irked with Zelenksy and his missus telling us to accept being ripped off by our government to save his.

It's a proxy war of attrition now and no one will back down.

As the first tweet days, a story in three parts.
There's nothing sensitive in the first video, but if you want to see the second and third tweets, you can see some bodies from Ukrainian shelling, then in the third the guy filming shows his buddy getting shot (not graphic really) right in front of him, and his own hands shaking like mad trying to reload his rifle.

Apparently the russians are talking about assaulting Ukrainian positions in the first portion.
It didn't go well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.