Russian invasion of Ukraine

Personally I think Putin has to be defeated. If he gains land he will be back for more in a few years time. Maybe Moldova, the Baltic stares, Finland or Poland.
Whilst I agree about putin, it'll be a very lot of years the way this is going, they're running out of weaponery of all kinds, and they can't buy the stuff they need to build new, and that's not going to change, because quite simply their economy isn't capable of building the electronics required.

They might have plenty of money, but most of the developed world isn't selling, a country buying weapons from N Korea is f**ked imho, and it's liklely to be 50 years before their army can be rebuilt to any strength, it'll be lucky to have enough to defend itself for quite a while.

"I will never do business with Russians...Unless they are renting my villa."

Another hypocrite of a politician.
Have you actually read that? It's says it's rented out via a third party and he will have been unaware.
Don't suppose that suits your agenda though.

"I will never do business with Russians...Unless they are renting my villa."

Another hypocrite of a politician.
Hardly, he probably didn’t know , and of Russian decent.Mountains and mole hill spring to mind. I have a customer in my coffee shop who happened to be born in Russia, you think I should I stop serving her ?

Hardly, he probably didn’t know , and of Russian decent.Mountains and mole hill spring to mind. I have a customer in my coffee shop who happened to be born in Russia, you think I should I stop serving her ?
Depends on her views. So maybe yes.

As the first tweet days, a story in three parts.
There's nothing sensitive in the first video, but if you want to see the second and third tweets, you can see some bodies from Ukrainian shelling, then in the third the guy filming shows his buddy getting shot (not graphic really) right in front of him, and his own hands shaking like mad trying to reload his rifle.

The supposed aftermath of the attempted Ukrainian attack at the NPP.......not gonna spoiler it,as its not what you think......this is what the Orcs are showing the Russian people.
WATCH TILL THE END.

Slava Ukraini.

Made me laugh when I saw the original version of that that the russkies released.
Never before seen an attack by many, thwarted with no blood, cuts or burns visible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.