Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin has sacked another top general from being Commander of the Special Operation (Donbas Branch) - one Lieutenant General Roman Berdnikov who was appointed on the 26th August.
I wonder who will be the next occupant of the ejector seat? One Colonel General Alexander Lapin, according to Ukraine’s Defence Intelligence unit. All hail the new guy!
More to the point, at what point does the puppet master get the chop rather than the puppets?
Ha, just thought, Lapin is French fir Rabbit...

According to some videos from there most of the equipment were abandoned and in perfect conditions. Some experts say from all these equipment Ukraine can make two tank brigades
I said a month or two ago that it felt like we were getting close to a tipping point where the Russian occupation would collapse very quickly. Seems we’re at that point. Hoping there’s a domino effect right across the occupied areas including Crimea. Probably too much to hope it will be over in weeks rather than months but nothing would surprise me.

Probably too much to hope it will be over in weeks rather than months but nothing would surprise me.
I think so too, but they've lost an incredible ammount of kit and armour, all of which can be "sent back", and it will prove very hard to replace, talk earlier today they are now deploying guns from wwII, nearly 80 years old.

I think they'll fight hard for the land bridge to crimea from donbas, and for crimea itself though, so it will likely be a good time yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.