Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think "backing" is the wrong word, they're getting cheap energy from them, so they can't really go against them, or they pay shitloads more, and by and large many of their people are very poor, so it helps the government.
the same cheap energy they have been floging off for vast amounts of profit,maybe the fact that Russia supplies them with 85% of military hardware has something to do with it,i wouldnt call it backing either i'd call it sucking the devil's dick.

The United States has expressed concern to India that it was being used to export fuel made from Russian crude, through high-seas transfers to hide its origin, to New York in violation of U.S. sanctions, a top Indian central banker said on Saturday.

The U.S. Treasury Department told India that an Indian ship picked up oil from a Russian tanker on the high seas and brought it to a port in Gujarat on the west coast, where it was refined and shipped on, said Reserve Bank of India Deputy Governor Michael Patra.

the same cheap energy they have been floging off for vast amounts of profit,maybe the fact that Russia supplies them with 85% of military hardware has something to do with it,i wouldnt call it backing either i'd call it sucking the devil's dick.

The United States has expressed concern to India that it was being used to export fuel made from Russian crude, through high-seas transfers to hide its origin, to New York in violation of U.S. sanctions, a top Indian central banker said on Saturday.

The U.S. Treasury Department told India that an Indian ship picked up oil from a Russian tanker on the high seas and brought it to a port in Gujarat on the west coast, where it was refined and shipped on, said Reserve Bank of India Deputy Governor Michael Patra.
I don't disagree, and I've no time for india either, but they're in a position to milk the situation.

I don't disagree, and I've no time for india either, but they're in a position to milk the situation.
sadly at times like this we see the worst in Governments, greed and the hunger to line there own pockets is at an alarming high, i dont think we will ever get back to how it was pre covid with a stable economy, to many people whoever they are have been making a lot of money and they have the taste for more

Remember that fucker whose equally vile daughter was killed in that car b bombing?

Here he is, talking utter shite yet again:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.