Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is the shite they force their own people to watch, to hell with the truth:

i have no doubt whatsoever that American and or British special forces are in there covertly, i have no proof its just my take and im quite sure the Russians know aswell, but yes the shit they spout and the attempt at deception to the public raises an eybrow of how stupid the Russian public are or maybe there simply brainwashed

Should be fun...
A bit of a puzzle this...
Sadly they have to leave the tanks, armored vehicles and artilary behind...

Last edited:
but yes the shit they spout and the attempt at deception to the public raises an eybrow of how stupid the Russian public are or maybe there simply brainwashed
The Russian public are far from stupid, education in cities like Moscow is high on the agenda. They have the internet.
They don't necessarily believe the state tv. They can even read this thread.

i have no doubt whatsoever that American and or British special forces are in there covertly, i have no proof its just my take and im quite sure the Russians know aswell, but yes the shit they spout and the attempt at deception to the public raises an eybrow of how stupid the Russian public are or maybe there simply brainwashed
There will be some within the country, in advisory capacities, none will be on the frontlines, in my opinion.

Too much risk if they were captured.

Animals. Fucking animals.

Nobody has denied that some of the buried in Izyum are Ukrainian army, but most, are not.

woman and children hands tied and ropped at the neck then shot they were saying on al jazeera most likely raped and the children to, it turns your stomach mate, what kind of human could carry out one of these murders let alone 4 or 500 and the Ukraines havent even got to mariupol yet,that place is going to be x10 worse when the truth is found out

Last edited:
"Russia will do everything so that conflict finishes ASAP but Kyiv refuses negotiations"

No negotiations necessary. Just leave and that includes Crimea. End of war.
As Pep would say....so so simple!

EDIT:
Actually i was wrong. Negotiations ARE needed. But only for what compensation the Ukraine is due to repair/rebuild all the damage.
And even then it is not about negotiation, Ukraine sends a bill and Russia pays it with neither complaint nor quibble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.