Russian invasion of Ukraine

i have no doubt whatsoever that American and or British special forces are in there covertly, i have no proof its just my take and im quite sure the Russians know aswell, but yes the shit they spout and the attempt at deception to the public raises an eybrow of how stupid the Russian public are or maybe there simply brainwashed
I doubt this is the case at all. Yes there will be US and UK advisors in the country but armed forces? Nope. The political risk is just too high.

Been thinking about a few things:
Wonder why the recent advance came to a halt. Shame the Russians didn’t scurry right the way back into Russia.
There hasn’t been any high-ranking generals killed for a while now. Do you think the Russians have become a bit more savvy with their communications?
If the Ukrainians are benefiting from top intelligence reports from U.S. satellite images and from western military leaders/strategists then why isn’t the war over already? The Russians are a disorganised rabble by many accounts I’ve read. Maybe there’s a bigger game at play here - like prolonging the war in order to bring Russia to its knees and to affect regime change? I’d much rather it be over asap with the Russians humiliated but maybe that won’t bring about the desired ultimate outcome the west would like.
Very much a case of slowly, slowly catchy monkey I think.
A slow drip drip of defeat is less likely to result in Mad Vlad using Nukes. Similarly the last thing Ukraine needs is overextending themselves and getting caught on the counter

i have no doubt whatsoever that American and or British special forces are in there covertly, i have no proof its just my take and im quite sure the Russians know aswell, but yes the shit they spout and the attempt at deception to the public raises an eybrow of how stupid the Russian public are or maybe there simply brainwashed
Yes I’ve heard this from “a source “ too.

time to stop the 55.5 million we pass onto them in aid
It makes me wonder why nobody lifts a finger against Indian policies concerning Russian aggression in Ukraine.
Don't get me wrong, I wish India stood with the victim rather than with the aggressor, but with the current regime it's not a surprise they're doing what they did. Putin must be a role model, because they also want to build a one party 'democracy'. It also makes me wonder what the US response would have been if it was Trump not Biden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.