Russian invasion of Ukraine

No, he is still in Venezuela enviously admiring how the total destitution of their citizens brings total equality to their society.
So Jeremy’s missing the new levelling up policy, namely unlimited bankers’ bonuses.

Back on topic, I always thought barges were a bit unstable. Great accuracy from the troops firing those rockets. Maybe I shouldn’t enjoy it but I love the away the Ukrainians don’t miss a chance to throw in banter, along with the rockets.

Last edited:
So Jeremy’s missing the new levelling up policy, namely unlimited bankers’ bonuses.

Back on topic, I always thought barges were a bit unstable. Great accuracy from the troops firing those rockets. Maybe I shouldn’t enjoy it but I love the away the Ukrainians don’t miss a chance to throw in banter, along with the rockets.
If you like banter you should tune into the Russian state TV debates on the war, they've got some great comedic talent coming through their ranks

That is one complete thundercunt
Yes but posts like that are giving him oxygen. Who on here would have seen the post let alone heard of the shite hawk if it hadn't been posted.
Posters on here will now search out other stuff he has done (and probably post it) giving him more publicity.
If people, aside from gullible rags, had ignored Goldbridge, would he have got a gig at Talkshite?
@ultimateharold you may disagree but I believe unkown idiots are best ignored.

I am sure that I read somewhere that Russia are desperate for the Donbass region not to declare itself independent because then that would mean Ukraine forces are then attacking Russian soil is that right?

does anyone else know anything about that?

I am sure that I read somewhere that Russia are desperate for the Donbass region not to declare itself independent because then that would mean Ukraine forces are then attacking Russian soil is that right?

does anyone else know anything about that?
I thought it was the opposite. They are desperate to be declared part of the Russian federation, so they would be attacking Russia… allowing them to declare ‘self-defence’ (ahem), and opening up the possibility of responding with whatever they want, as it would now be ukraine attacking a sovereign (albeit unrecognised by anyone but Russia) nation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.