Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is nothing like the Cuban crisis. Then, there were nukes on both sides primed and ready to fire. Took a massive effort to face down the Russians, not without great risk. This is posturing.
Hope your right I would think we have them primed right now since he invaded Ukraine, might have to start looking at those sixties seventies how to protect yourself videos against nuclear fallout

Meh, white flash, hopefully no more than a couple of weeks of radiation poisoning then starvation or whatever. Life throws up more drawn out and difficult deaths than that, even in the best of times.

I mean, imagine being forced to serve for Russia, listen to their lies, being used as meat by Moscow. Constant fear, living under a level of dishonest propoganda we can't imagine. Months of seeing innocents and colleagues maimed and dying, your own side's lack of belief and organisation, all that pointless destruction of life and civilisation, because some oligarchs got into a mess and decided that was their best legacy. Doomed to fail. Thrown in to the meat grinder, with no justification... threatened by the gulags if you failed to shoot.

Trump is very predictable. Just ask “What would a powerful dictator do?
—-get armed henchmen to attack the White House
—-appoint political supporters to the judiciary
—-insist that he won the election.
These actions were forecast 10 years ago by the ghost writer of trumps book “The art of the deal”

I would struggle to come up with any other dictator who would suggest the populace drinks detol to fight covid.

His ghostwriter did say that Trump was a pathological liar with no core beliefs where everything was negotiable- he went on to say his only care in life was the perception of victory/success - “whatever, so long as I win and people notice” and that was the driver to never accepting electoral defeat. So he wasn’t a dictator seeking absolute power, he was driven only to reach the next win like a drug addict seeks the next high, which makes him less predictable as we’d never seen his ilk before so couldn’t understand his motivation was just to win and get attention. Now he was happy to squabble with Kim Jong-un the rocket man because, I suspect, he felt he could win that one, would he have been prepared to take on Russia in the way Biden and the west has done where “victory” was by no means certain at the outset (and still may not happen)? Tough one to call. If he saw the current state of the Russian army he’d be balls deep in supporting Ukraine as he would see that as the winning side but at the start? Thank fuck we never had to find out

Hopefully he won't last long out there

Jesus Christ. Hopefully the only thing feasting will be the bugs on his body once the Ukrainians finish him off.

Is the Wagner group so named because of Hitler's adoration of the composer? Sums up the personas of those willing to fight for Putin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.