Russian invasion of Ukraine

i remember reading/watching a moving map of the estimated fallout and some few days after a full scale attack those islands were covered, i'd imagine a lot of spanish nationals from the mainland would seek shelter there, then there was the problem of food if they escaped the fallout, i think New Zealand came out tops
Just to spice up the mix vis-a-vis the Canary Islands, I add volcanic eruptions and lava flows.
I can highly recommend New Zealand but it's one long trek.

It seems inevitable that a Nuclear war will happen at some point. It may be in days or it may be in 100 years but as a species we do seem to have a love of trying to destoy ourselves. I read an article a few weeks ago that stated we have been seriously clise a number of times in the last 50 years.

Putin may just be the man for the job.

It seems inevitable that a Nuclear war will happen at some point. It may be in days or it may be in 100 years but as a species we do seem to have a love of trying to destoy ourselves. I read an article a few weeks ago that stated we have been seriously clise a number of times in the last 50 years.

Putin may just be the man for the job.
"I am become death, destroyer of worlds" !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.