Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry if it's off topic but does anyone think putin would have done this, invade Ukraine, if donald trump was president?
As I recall Trump was blaming China and getting major Chinese Companies banned from buying USA made chips instead of agreeing with his own Agencies about Russian interference.
Not sure China liked being Russias fall guy.

A military expert being interviewed on the radio this morning said that he didn't think Russion would be capable of using tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine. He explained that the are on mobile launchers that needed to be moved to the battlefield. NATO are watching and can advise Ukraine to take them out if there is any movement. Also he doubted if the weapons / launchers were in good working order anyway.

The expert also suggested up to 100,000 Russian troops dead already, 2000 tanks lost (?) and the potential million drafted conscripts would be useless.

A military expert being interviewed on the radio this morning said that he didn't think Russion would be capable of using tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine. He explained that the are on mobile launchers that needed to be moved to the battlefield. NATO are watching and can advise Ukraine to take them out if there is any movement. Also he doubted if the weapons / launchers were in good working order anyway.

The expert also suggested up to 100,000 Russian troops dead already, 2000 tanks lost (?) and the potential million drafted conscripts would be useless.
You don't want to be near where they land when firing them. I'm sure they could launch them from within Russian legal borders. Don't know what range these nucs have though, and whether Ukraine has the capability to take them out before launch

CNN reporting a 12 hour wait getting across the boarder into georgia,panic on social media with people looking to get out of Russia,one guy interviewed was Russian with the other half of hs family Ukraine, its going to get worse as we approach the weekend

Seems like the Russian plan it to copy ww2 replace Germany with Ukraine and just send wave after wave of soldiers in to outnumber.
Well, he's going to be sending a lot of his population to slaughter then, because an untrained and unmotivated army coming up against a battle-hardened force, with far superior weaponry and a true cause will only end in failure.

Well, he's going to be sending a lot of his population to slaughter then, because an untrained and unmotivated army coming up against a battle-hardened force, with far superior weaponry and a true cause will only end in failure.
someone please take this Fuckwit out with a bullet through his head

It's odd to me that if the Rooskies are planning on mobilisation and age appropriate russian men are en masse fleeing Russia at various airports, why isn't the FSB gathering them all up at the airports? Best place to nab them, i'd have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.