Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Black Sea Fleet is based at Savastapol in Crimea, it controlls the sea of Azov and most of the Black Sea and is the reason grain exports from Odesa have been so difficult, I imagine it does include submarines, it does have a capability to launch cruise missiles which can be armed with nukes.

7 diesel attack subs (with some land attack cruise missiles - but I don't think they are nuclear armed, some airborne attack missiles, torpedos and mines).

IIRC 2 of them are outside of the Black Sea, in the Med, and can't get back in... subject to Turkey, so they've probably gone to the Northern Fleet in Murmansk, as they'll have limited endurance, compared to Nuclear powered subs.

Say why you want about the cunts but they have some brilliant tv lol.

Some disgusting comments and opinions though which shows them up for what they are……evil, racist cunts.
Does anybody know if the translation is accurate?

If it is then some of the things they come out with are disgusting.

Not that I think we should test the theory, but just how much of Russia's current nuclear stockpile even work?

They haven't tested one for decades, under the old treaties act?

The hypersonic stuff is a bit like their COVID jab, rushed out but doesn't hit the mark.

Might be a daft question but a few of us would like to help with food/toiletries etc. Is there anyway we would be able to deliver them to Ukraine (driving) or would we be stopped at the border with Poland. The only other way would be to post them, but to where?

Might be a daft question but a few of us would like to help with food/toiletries etc. Is there anyway we would be able to deliver them to Ukraine (driving) or would we be stopped at the border with Poland. The only other way would be to post them, but to where?

Get in touch with one of these or you can drive to the borders of ukraine , doubt you would be let into ukraine , hand it over to one of the agencies set up to distribute it

What charities are taking donations for Ukraine?​

The British Red Cross.

With Ukraine.

UNICEF.

Voices of Children.

Revived Soldiers of Ukraine.

Save The Children Emergency Fund.

UNHCR refugee agency.

Not racist at all with statements like “The ethnics can go in my place”. Cunts.

I must admit however that sending Art students would probably be something I would support if it was the UK, along with anyone who studied history of Art and all those cunts who have done PPE at Oxford.
The next queen of England read the history of art at St. Andrews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.