Russian invasion of Ukraine

im sure a conventional artillery round wouldnt devastate a 1 km area
Irpin, Bucha, conventional weapons, even Russian, ones can be pretty devastating there are plenty of examples from this war. Anyway I can't be arsed arguing about, if they do use nukes it almost certainly brings Nato into it which will only make Russias position worse, so I doubt they will use them for tactical purposes, the biggest danger is if Putin decides to use them as a vengence weapon.

Current mood in Russki camp;

tumblr_oytdnvT2kN1u0a6a0o1_500.gif
Thats the hall i was on about earlier....thought that might of been the one hit earlier...wasnt though.
Could of been now though....3 missiles went straight into a University,being used as a base,in kherson,about 2 hours ago....looks like it could be that??

Slava Ukraini.

Not that I think we should test the theory, but just how much of Russia's current nuclear stockpile even work?

They haven't tested one for decades, under the old treaties act?

The hypersonic stuff is a bit like their COVID jab, rushed out but doesn't hit the mark.

We will never know, however we do know that the USA spends more money maintaining their nuclear arsenal than Russia spends on its entire military annually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.