Russian invasion of Ukraine

If he does use a Nuke ....is that time for full scale war V Russia? Their people seem to not want war with us so can't we just nuke his house? The ****
Russian people are only flapping in the event they get called up, there was minimal protest about the actual war and they have had plenty of time to protest their views, if Putin nukes then i think it has to be replied with same, if not then Putin will see weakness, i dont think it will go that far because i dont think he will use them, if i'm wrong and he does then its time to start thinking of stocking up on dried and tinned food plus water

Russian people are only flapping in the event they get called up, there was minimal protest about the actual war and they have had plenty of time to protest their views, if Putin nukes then i think it has to be replied with same, if not then Putin will see weakness, i dont think it will go that far because i dont think he will use them, if i'm wrong and he does then its time to start thinking of stocking up on dried and tinned food plus water
The Russians would do well to remember how we helped them in WW2 against REAL Nazis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.