Russian invasion of Ukraine

hands up and walk slowly towards the nearest ukrainian flag, i hope the ukrainians are more forgiving than me , because id mow the fuckers down if that was my country and people being fucked over
When your country gets invaded or occupied everything is fair fucking game.

It looks like the dying embers of a flagging regime. Putin washed up and stumbling from crisis to crisis. Can’t see him making New Year.
Possibly. Seeing channel 4 news and they suggested the mobilisation, the sabotage of the pipeline, the nuclear threat et al could be Putin throwing everything at the war now to see what works. Putin could still think he is in a strong position, he has lots of levers to pull to weaken West support.

Possibly. Seeing channel 4 news and they suggested the mobilisation, the sabotage of the pipeline, the nuclear threat et al could be Putin throwing everything at the war now to see what works. Putin could still think he is in a strong position, he has lots of levers to pull to weaken West support.
maybe he wants it, Armageddon thats what i mean, maybe he thinks he can appear from his bunker one fine morning and find the world has reset from over population and economic issues and then he becomes the worlds big man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.