Russian invasion of Ukraine

Even the Americans would have a hard time justifying taking him out now. State sponsored assassination of a country's leader is a big no no.
Unless of course you are Putin who has tried a few times but that damned "nazi" Zelensky just keeps escaping.

The "logic" of Putin and by association his inner circle is just so fucked up it is unreal. Its the sort of stuff Chris Morris would make up.

Wow, so from Google you determined the Kremlin is inundated with Western Special Service types. mmmmh

Did Google also tell you the Risky missiles won't likely fly or self destruct.

Pray tell what your Submarine CPO told you

Why the sarcasm?

I didn't use google for people in the Kremlin. Hence i meant "i cannot believe they don't have people on the inside". Ie it is my belief, not facts.

It was after he told me about the nuke test that i researched it at the time.
It was a big deal then and i assume at least in western countries they have done something about it.
It isn't a big secret, even the papers ran the story if i remember right.
The main problem is they questioned the order rather carry it out straight away.

Last edited:
Why the sarcasm?

I didn't use google for people in the Kremlin. Hence i meant "i cannot believe they don't have people on the inside". Ie it is my belief, not facts.

It was after he told me about the nuke test that i researched it at the time.
It was a big deal then and i assume at least in western countries they have done something about it.
It isn't a big secret, even the papers ran the story if i remember right.
The main problem is they questioned the order rather carry it out straight away.
Apologies for the sarcasm, but your post did come across as being factual with content I wouldn't expect Google to reveal

I have an interest in our UK Submarine fleet and know a little about the nuclear deterrent, hence was curious what this chap had said to you

Apologies for the sarcasm, but your post did come across as being factual with content I wouldn't expect Google to reveal

I have an interest in our UK Submarine fleet and know a little about the nuclear deterrent, hence was curious what this chap had said to you

No probs.
As a typical submariner, he was manly pissed when on shore leave. I think he said too much to be honest.
He was at the scottish base for a long time. Probably retired now though.

Anyone think this scenario is a possibility,and it's a genuine question,as I don't understand it.

It's all bollocks,I know/we know,but...

If Putin signs these papers tomorrow and declares the occupied regions as part of Russia,does Belarus then have to get involved as a fellow Union State is being attacked?
Someone must know on here...we know everything else.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.