Russian invasion of Ukraine

People talk about the Daily Heil and the Guardian but the Daily Express beggars belief, i think i glance at it online for some sort of bizarre kick, the standard of journalism is something else.

The Guardian is in an entirely different league to the Mail. Mildly leftwing editorial but newspaper of record on the facts. Mail entirely different. There's no real leftwing equivalent of Mail and Express in the UK, and sadly, the Telegraph has become increasingly unhinged along with the Tory party.

Sad to read that! I had assumed major cities like Dnipro were in possession of Patriot Air missile defence systems that the Israelis use.

Whether we admit to it or not most of the news we get is propaganda, we'd like it to be true and indeed some of it is but just because someone on Twitter/Youtube or RT says it's true or factual can't be taken as a given.

The Guardian is in an entirely different league to the Mail. Mildly leftwing editorial but newspaper of record on the facts. Mail entirely different. There's no real leftwing equivalent of Mail and Express in the UK, and sadly, the Telegraph has become increasingly unhinged along with the Tory party.

The Guardian use opinions to push their agenda, just left wing mind not anything even mildly right wing. They then tell the world that it's not their opinion even though they vet and print it.

The absolute bollocks they print about City is disgusting, the newspaper is dead on its legs and for very good reason.

I can't see a reason to elevate any newspaper in this country because the free press they have had they've abused each and every one of them.

Whether we admit to it or not most of the news we get is propaganda, we'd like it to be true and indeed some of it is but just because someone on Twitter/Youtube or RT says it's true or factual can't be taken as a given.
We know through the respective governments of Slovakia and the Baltic states that they came into possession of the Patriot systems from the Americans in early July. I had just assumed they would have been sent to major cities in the Ukraine seeing as they still fell under defensive military equipment at the time when we were being hypersensitive about sending offensive military aid.

The Guardian use opinions to push their agenda, just left wing mind not anything even mildly right wing. They then tell the world that it's not their opinion even though they vet and print it.

The absolute bollocks they print about City is disgusting, the newspaper is dead on its legs and for very good reason.

I can't see a reason to elevate any newspaper in this country because the free press they have had they've abused each and every one of them.
My Great Great Uncle CP Scott will be turning in his grave!!!

It is the mood music I'm getting from briefings being given in Russia, Ukraine and the US on this war. There are some pretty serious military analysts who think it will happen if Putin can't achieve his war aims by conventional methods. It's pretty clear his army is fucked so what happens next?
Energy sabotage in the west is a good bet as a starter as he becomes more and more desperate and that has just happened.
The US is watching the Russian Black Sea Fleet Nuke store near Savastapol like a hawk for instance from its spy plane in the black sea.
I watched CBS 60 mins with US secretary of state this morning and Binken and he was fairly sure the Russian chain of command wouldn't stop him. This came as a shock to me.
The only way to stop him is to lay out the catastrophic response if he does use nukes and follow trough.
With the withdrawal from Afghanistan fairly fresh, I don't think Putin believes Biden.

Is this just your opinion that he will use nukes? The way you described it was that this was the opinion of people who know about this sort of stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.