Russian invasion of Ukraine

Crimea was annexed by Russia and attacked by Ukraine. But Putin did not use nuclear weapons in response or involve Belarus directly in the war. What's the difference with these newly occupied regions being annexed tomorrow?
Neither side admitted attacking or being attacked in Crimea. just "accident" or "sabotage".

the difference will be tanks rolling down the roads.

Fully expect China to eventually call off Russia and try and get them to live another day?

They've had a good look now and they know the Russian military is not up to the job and given the Chinese food for thought in the process.

We know they support Russia and still buy their gas and oil, but have been waiting to see which way the wind is blowing?

If it's blowing East, China can't afford for Putin to push any buttons.

Fully expect China to eventually call off Russia and try and get them to live another day?

They've had a good look now and they know the Russian military is not up to the job and given the Chinese food for thought in the process.

We know they support Russia and still buy their gas and oil, but have been waiting to see which way the wind is blowing?

What, like noodles and spare ribs?

China are the best bet in getting Russia to see some level of reason.

I've been disappointed by China's public pronouncements so far - they say they respect all nations' territorial integrity but don't seem to have done much to help, but hopefully they're being a bit more candid with Mad Vlad behind the scenes.

China are the best bet in getting Russia to see some level of reason.

I've been disappointed by China's public pronouncements so far - they say they respect all nations' territorial integrity but don't seem to have done much to help, but hopefully they're being a bit more candid with Mad Vlad behind the scenes.
i think China have had there say off the record when Putin went over and that includes not going nuclear, maybe to the tone of get this done and dusted without tactical nukes

Anyone think this scenario is a possibility,and it's a genuine question,as I don't understand it.

It's all bollocks,I know/we know,but...

If Putin signs these papers tomorrow and declares the occupied regions as part of Russia,does Belarus then have to get involved as a fellow Union State is being attacked?
Someone must know on here...we know everything else.

Slava Ukraini.
Bit on it here but all the usual twitter caveats apply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.