Russian invasion of Ukraine

Their military have been put on high alert,apparently.
A lot of space being made at airfields and the Orcs are apparently sending 20,000 mobilised troops.

Slava Ukraini.

Understood - but I'm still none the wiser as to why Belarus would get involved now, given what's happened to date.

Are Belarus really going to repeat the disastrous invasion from the North that already saw Russia routed? And why?

What's in its for Lukashenko, given that he avoided getting sucked in before?

I expect I'm missing something obvious here.

Understood - but I'm still none the wiser as to why Belarus would get involved now, given what's happened to date.

Are Belarus really going to repeat the disastrous invasion from the North that already saw Russia routed? And why?

What's in its for Lukashenko, given that he avoided getting sucked in before?

I expect I'm missing something obvious here.
Posted earlier regards Fellow Union State......would it be seen by Belarus that Ukraine is attacking another Union State if Putin signs them papers?...I don't know.....summat going on though.

Slava Ukraini.

Anyone think this scenario is a possibility,and it's a genuine question,as I don't understand it.

It's all bollocks,I know/we know,but...

If Putin signs these papers tomorrow and declares the occupied regions as part of Russia,does Belarus then have to get involved as a fellow Union State is being attacked?
Someone must know on here...we know everything else.

Slava Ukraini.
They have not reacted so far to attacks on Crimea, tho they are few.

Is this just your opinion that he will use nukes? The way you described it was that this was the opinion of people who know about this sort of stuff.
Yes. But a lot of pretty serious military and political analysts are of that opinion as well and that has changed my mind.
Hopefully the consequences gave been spelled out in great detail to the Russians.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.