Russian invasion of Ukraine

wooooah... back off .

You clearly haven't seen my support of the BBC over many years - or haven't remembered 'JASR' and the positivie stuff I've posted, and I'm happy to fund it via a license fee.

The BBC Sport crap/bias for red shirts/against City will get my ire. The rest of the sport reportage is AFAIK, fine.
The BBC News will get my ire for dumbing down to the levels of the Daily Mail, by chasing for clicks/likes/re-links and having a race to the bottom by following a celebrity focused guideline.

The BBC was set up to inform the nation, it wasn't setup to talk crap about a DJ leaving Radio 2.

Edit; two other main news headlines are - Sue barker left QoS in a bad way, and Genesis sold their back catalog for 200m… I mean wtf is all that to do with News headlines? Tv and celebrity headlines .. at a stretch maybe

To be fair they’re both in the top ten read articles so there’s clearly an interest. Not sure many other outlets would be so willing to post an article like the Barker one that’s critical of themselves.

For another thread though!

Bored of the BBC bashing, if you don’t like it don’t watch it and just stick to unverified Twitter videos and posts

For me, it’s the most reliable factual and best news service there is and the reporting beats every other news channel
Oh do fuck off.

They are poor, they take three days to 'verify' news others are able to in 3 hours.

You keep watching the beeb, we'll keep letting you know way before them.

Oh do fuck off.

They are poor, they take three days to 'verify' news others are able to in 3 hours.

You keep watching the beeb, we'll keep letting you know way before them.

Despite having a live coverage feed of events in Russia all day long I very much doubt it takes them 3 days to report something that’s factually happened

I’m not knocking this thread or even the majority of Twitter stuff - I can appreciate both

Good to see all those young men supporting today‘s supposed show of force from Putin. We can now expect that they will be called up for the good of said president.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.