Russian invasion of Ukraine

280k tungsten shards fired at high velocity. Anything not in armour or underground is going to have a very bad day!

12 rockets can cover a square km.

How much does it cost to add musical accompaniment to 280k tungsten shards? Does it make it hurt less?

This is a brilliant political counter to the Orcs annexing the 4 regions and should be rushed through. Of course given the many political priorities of those who need to vote it through it won't happen
Very good point.

Let Putin decide if his political point of forced annex holds more practical application than the NATO work in progress.

Liz Truss should announce the result of a "referendum" in Russia showing that a majority of Russians polled (say about 3) want Putin removed and for Russia to become a British colony with Boris as the Governor General and put him on the next flight to Moscow to evict Putin.

Yesterdays annexation ceremonies were the equivalent of Wolves going in at half time the other week two goals down and down to ten men and then declaring that they had won the game. Then declaring that if you don’t accept them winning they will shoot you.

Putin is running out of options and the mood music of the general population in Russia is starting to turn against him. I hope Ukraine plough on regardless and banish the Russians off the four annexed territories, it looks a far more possible outcome than Russia holding them.

Yesterdays annexation ceremonies were the equivalent of Wolves going in at half time the other week two goals down and down to ten men and then declaring that they had won the game. Then declaring that if you don’t accept them winning they will shoot you.

Putin is running out of options and the mood music of the general population in Russia is starting to turn against him. I hope Ukraine plough on regardless and banish the Russians off the four annexed territories, it looks a far more possible outcome than Russia holding them.
I think it's a given that Ukraine will push on in those falsely annexed areas including Crimea, and rightly so.

For me, yesterday Putin inadvertently started the end game for himself

I think it's a given that Ukraine will push on in those falsely annexed areas including Crimea, and rightly so.

For me, yesterday Putin inadvertently started the end game for himself
And the brave Ukrainian forces will face tougher opposition in those areas. The fighting is likely to become even more brutal. I would love the Ruskies to keep getting a good hiding but as recent news updates seem to show, every mile is now being hard fought over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.