Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just because there were none there on Aug 12th, doesn't mean that they're not there normally, they regularly test NATO with these, and it's one of the few locations they can operate from, into international airspace.

The google earth picture from 28th June 2021 shows plenty there, just in a different location on the tarmac, but I can count 11, plus a bunch that look "mothballed" (or derelict).

Despite having a live coverage feed of events in Russia all day long I very much doubt it takes them 3 days to report something that’s factually happened

I’m not knocking this thread or even the majority of Twitter stuff - I can appreciate both
Despite actually having a relative on the front line.....i think i know better than your propaganda feeds.
Sling it.

Slava Ukraini

Just because there were none there on Aug 12th, doesn't mean that they're not there normally, they regularly test NATO with these, and it's one of the few locations they can operate from, into international airspace.

The google earth picture from 28th June 2021 shows plenty there, just in a different location on the tarmac, but I can count 11, plus a bunch that look "mothballed" (or derelict).
Fair play. I took it at face value due to the person reporting and the fact they work for a reputable paper.

Nah. Better to slaughter every last one of the pigs.
Most are just ordinary pigs like me and you, ordered by real pigs to do what they are doing, they deserve to live and would rather live a normal life. There’s some aggressive dick heads in all conflicts, normal life is what they want but most are railroaded, Animal Farm meets modern day Russia.

Fair play. I took it at face value due to the person reporting and the fact they work for a reputable paper.
I wasn't discrediting the report, there maybe more there, I don't know, but I do know they are based there, and regularly test NATO air defences from there.

There are 39 TU 160's I assume there are plenty in the east of russia, and about 500 TU 95's according to Wikipedia, but how many of them are operational ?

The 95 was introduced in 1956, the 160 in 1987.

Despite actually having a relative on the front line.....i think i know better than your propaganda feeds.
Sling it.

Slava Ukraini

What propaganda is the BBC pushing on Russia ?

As I previously mentioned, I’m enjoying this thread, it’s informative, I can appreciate both reporting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.