Russian invasion of Ukraine

Plenty of well equipped experienced wagner were in Lyman and were smashed they weren't fighting low quality troops.
If that is true then they are in real trouble. If Ukrainians can start to cut through and cut off big pockets of Orc troops then there is scope for a total Russian disaster playing out. Russians are spread out along the coast with supply lines running all the way along. They are pretty much totally dependent on getting supplies along that line, there is a bridge into Crimea from Russia but its not safe. So Russian forces in the West very reliant on the line holding up in the east. And if they pull back from the west then Ukrainian troops could then push on back into Crimea, the ultimate humiliation for Putin so he wont make that order.

Three Russian recruits have died at an army training centre in Poroshino, in the Yekaterinburg region, according to reports.

Novaya Gazeta cited reports from local news outlet EAN, quoting Russian State Duma MP Maxim Ivanov as saying: "Yes, I confirm that three people have died.

"One of the mobilised men died from a heart attack, another one committed suicide.

"The third one was discharged and sent home, where he died from cirrhosis of the liver," he said.

ASTRA news outlet earlier reported the suicide of a 46-year-old from the Kurgan region.

Anyone willing to predict how this will end and what the outcome will be for Ukraine, and in what timescale?

All I know is the Ukrainian army will be equipped for winter. The Russians won't and with lend lease now active they could liberate the rest of Ukraine over the next 6 months.

We will also discover some more disgusting acts of genocide.

All I know is the Ukrainian army will be equipped for winter. The Russians won't and with lend lease now active they could liberate the rest of Ukraine over the next 6 months.

We will also discover some more disgusting acts of genocide.
Other than the genocide, I hope you are correct.

sadly, I fear Zelensky will be a target for the rest of his life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.