Russian invasion of Ukraine

All I know is the Ukrainian army will be equipped for winter. The Russians won't and with lend lease now active they could liberate the rest of Ukraine over the next 6 months.

We will also discover some more disgusting acts of genocide.
Sounds resonable seeing as they went on this 3 day jolly in their stripey speedos.

Anyone willing to predict how this will end and what the outcome will be for Ukraine, and in what timescale?

It’s hard to predict but I think Ukraine will get all its land back - but it may take another 12 months. Putin can’t survive so we will see regime change in Russia but that will amount to more of the same. I suspect once Russia is humiliated we will see other Republics challenging the Kremlin. Can also see regime change in Belarus once Putin is toast for example.

Nato has warned it's allies that Russia are about to test the super torpedo "Poseidon" with a nuclear charge. Nuclear submarine Belgorod left it's Base in the White Sea. The source is the Italian La Repubblica

They will open the conning tower hatch by mistake and flood the sub.

Russian military power!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.