Russian invasion of Ukraine

Looks like Putin may be prepared to use nukes...

Did you actually read the article?
I know you might be worried, but your post is misleading.

"However, the expert stressed that the video in no way shows "preparations for a nuclear release"

"However, the expert stressed that the video in no way shows "preparations for a nuclear release"
I wish people would stop linking articles we can't read unless we sign up, I would never ever sign up to read the telegraph, any more than I would the mail or express, but they don't demand it.

Fuck the telegraph.

I did read the article. I am sure he will go right to the edge. He may even go beyond the edge.
But we simply cannot cave in to him as he will keep pushing.

I wish people would stop linking articles we can't read unless we sign up, I would never ever sign up to read the telegraph, any more than I would the mail or express, but they don't demand it.

Fuck the telegraph.
Fuck the telegraph.

Fuck the telegraph.
Same article in many places. Originally deliberately published on the Russian Rybar Telegram channel. https://www.siasat.com/russian-nuclear-military-train-is-seen-on-the-move-2426775/

If he wants to blow up the world, only the Russian military can stop him.

Same article in many places. Originally deliberately published on the Russian Rybar Telegram channel. https://www.siasat.com/russian-nuclear-military-train-is-seen-on-the-move-2426775/

If he wants to blow up the world, only the Russian military can stop him.
Fair enough, but posting articles behind a "pay wall" is very annoying for many, because the majority don't want to sign up to these media whores.

Reading that link though, and it's "reported by the daily mail" which is almost as bad.

It certainly doesn't confirm movement of a "nuclear weapons" convoy, it's just shit stirring/scare mongering by the usual media suspects for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.