Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Ukraine Ambassador to Germany has responded to Musk (the shithouse) tweets.
He simply said 'Fuck off is my diplomatic response'
Brilliant, if only more politicians and ambassadors acted/spoke from their hearts.

I wish people would stop linking articles we can't read unless we sign up, I would never ever sign up to read the telegraph, any more than I would the mail or express, but they don't demand it.

Fuck the telegraph.
If, after clicking the link, you switch to ‘reader’ mode in your browser (eg on safari iPhone, press the ‘AA’ text on the URL line, and select ‘show reader’), you can read the articles in full. The web page has loaded all the text, but is just hiding it with some useless rendering code trying to make you sign up.

Using the same AA trick, is also useful on web pages overwhelmed with Ads every paragraph.

Last edited:
Can someone with military knowledge tell me this:
Is Ukraine likely to drive south and cut Russian supply lines in half?

Elon Musk stirring the pot.

Elon Musk is a degenerate disgusting selfish wanker. Dont forget how he accussed the British expert cave diver of being a Paedophile. All because whilst saving the lives of those young boys trapped in a Thai cave he refused Musks help. You can be a billionaire but it doesn't buy you class.

Elon Musk is a degenerate disgusting selfish wanker. Dont forget how he accussed the British expert cave diver of being a Paedophile. All because whilst saving the lives of those young boys trapped in a Thai cave he refused Musks help. You can be a billionaire but it doesn't buy you class.
If he was chocolate he would try to eat himself until he realised it tasted rancid on the inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.